Although you are likely to find me up on stage or creating new motivating or educational videos, I am also a student success and mindset coach. Working primarily with students ages 15-22, my passion for student success goes far beyond the impact I aim to make each and every time I go on stage or speak virtually. Tackling some of the core struggles young adults face (self-worth, stress management, and building healthy habits for example), my goal is to dive deep with students one-on-one, help them identify where they are not showing up as their best selves, and help guide them to a place where they are thriving emotionally, mentally, and physically.
WHAT THIS PROGRAM OFFERS
Every young adult is different. Different thoughts, ideas, struggles, passions, and more. When students work with Eden, her goal is to bring out all of the good, tackle what's holding them back, and help them flourish. At the end of the day, growing up is hard! However, teens and young adults won't always open up to parents in the ways that we want them to. So how can working with a mentor help your student thrive?
Working with a mentor can help your student:
- Craft a future that inspires them
- Create a gameplan to prioritize their mental health and wellbeing
- Find positive solutions to overcoming the daily struggles of being a young adult
- Learn to create healthy and long-lasting relationships, and identifying toxic ones
- Create a plan to prioritize physical activity and nutrition
- Get guidance wherever needed on their journies
Students can have the option to work with Eden for 3 months, or 6 months with a game plan that is entirely unique to their goals and desires.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY BY TEXTING ME "MENTORSHIP" ON MY CELL
AS YOUR COACH I WILL..
- Assist You In Reframing Your Mindset To Think Smarter And Bigger
- Support And Guide You In Your Development Of Self-Love And Growth
- Teach You To Hold Yourself Accountable To Your Goals
- Help You Overcome Your Greatest Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Help You Create A Step-By-Step Plan Tailored To Your Goals
- Provide You With A Safe, Welcoming Environment To Speak